I’m a huge fan of a cooked breakfast, so today I’ve decided to do a little twist on your regular traditional big breaky!
Hope you like it!
- 2 rashers of Bacon
- 2 poached eggs
- 3 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/3 Avocado
- 4 button mushrooms
- Small handful of baby spinach
- 2 thick slices of sour dough bread
- hollandaise sauce, mustard and tomato chutney to serve
- Poach the eggs in hot simmering water
- Toast the bread and lay slices of avocado on top
- Fry the bacon in a pan, set aside once cooked and place the cherry tomatoes and mushrooms with a little oil in the pan and keep the pan moving so the tomatoes and mushrooms get a nice colour all over
- Once cooked to your liking, plate your big breakfast up and dollop a spoon of hollandaise/mustard or tomato chutney (whichever you prefer) on top of the egg.
A sensational weekend breaky!!