By now you probably would have realised most of our recipes are quite simple, easy and QUICK!
I’m all for quick and easy 😉
So today I have another quick and easy meal for you to make, this time for Breakfast!
You’re welcome to change up some of the ingredients to suit your taste buds, of course.
- 2 – 3 fried eggs (fried in coconut oil spray).
- 2 – 3 thick slices of fried tomato.
- 2 – 3 thick slices of fried onion.
- Handful of fresh baby spinach leaves.
- Freshly chopped chives.
- Freshly chopped basil
- Rock Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry eggs, tomato and onion in a pan
- Once all those ingredients are all fried, stack all ingredients on top of one another garnishing with the chives and basil on top and then eat up…YUM!
- For example, I usually put onion on the bottom then eggs, tomato, basil, chives and chopped spinach. Seasoned with salt and pepper .