For those of you are very busy, and want a healthy, easy to make and tasty breakfast, you will love this!
For those of you who couldn’t be bothered making or eating breakfast in the morning (like me), you will love this!
I used to hate eating breakfast..
In fact, I rarely ever use to have it.
But when I came across these awesome breakfast smoothie ideas some years back, I never had problems with eating breakfast again.
And that’s because I don’t eat my breakfast now, I drink it.
I don’t know about you, but that last thing I want to do first thing in the morning is sit down to a meal.
I prefer to be able to drink my breakfast, and be able to sip it on the go…
There’s literally a million and one variations you can make of this, but here is something just to get you started.
Clint’s Protein Breakfast Smoothie
Step 1 – Pick your base
Step 2 – Pick your fruit
Step 3 – Add Greens
Step 4 – Add Healthy Essential Fats To Thicken It Up
Step 5 – Add Protein
- Base – 2 Cups Of Coconut water (if you prefer a more bland smoothie, you could even use water)
- Fruit – 1-2 Handfuls of mixed berries, fresh organic is the best bet, but conventional frozen berries are ok too, if you don’t mind a little bit of Poison on your foods. The FDA said it’s ok though, even though the guys who spray the stuff are covered in hazchem suits, it’s fine to eat…
- Greens – 1 scoop of spirulina or 1-2 florets of broccoli.
- Healthy Essential Fats – 10 – 12 almonds
- Protein – 1-2 Scoops of protein
*Absolutely under no circumstances will I ever recommend you purchase a protein powder from a major supermarket where you do your groceries. These ones are more often than not full of sugar or artificial sweeteners and could in turn hinder your weight loss goals. Stick to the ones I have recommended. My personal favourites are Protein Supplies Australia (WPI – Whey Protein Isolate) or Sun Warrior or any natural protein powder that is naturally sweetened and preferably sourced from grass fed cows. Unless of course you don’t mind a few extra toxins in your blood stream of course…
- Put all of your chosen ingredients into your blender (I rate the Nutribullets – simply amazing)
- Blend it up for about 30 seconds!
What are the macros?
I don’t know.
How many calories?
How much carbs?
I couldn’t tell ya!
P.S. – If you want a bigger batch, simple. Just double, or even triple all ingredients!
I hope you enjoy this recipe 🙂