Chicken Parmagiana (will make enough for the whole family or even leftovers)
4 Chicken breast fillets LSA mix or Hazelnut meal
1 egg beaten
Herbs and spices
4-5 Whole tomatoes
6 Basil leaves
1 cup of homemade beef stock
– Slice some chicken breast into smaller pieces and place them in a baking dish.
– In a bowl put your LSA or Hazelnut meal in with your herbs, spices, salt and pepper.
– In a separate bowl crack an egg and beat.
– Dip your chicken breast pieces in egg mixture then coat with LSA/Hazelnut meal mix that you have prepared.
– Bake in oven on about 180 degrees turning once or twice until they are slightly brown or cooked through.
– While these are in the oven baking prepare a topping that consists of 5 whole tomatoes, fresh basil, 1 beef stock cube, pepper and other spices you like.
– Dice the tomatoes and put in a pot so they can heat up and start breaking down then pour 100ml of hot water into a cup with the beef stock and stir.
– Pour this into the saucepan and add basil and other spices and keep stirring and breaking up tomatoes until ready.
– Pour over chicken pieces, enjoy!