These are PERFECT for the little tackers 🙂 This recipe is so simple and easy, it’s actually insane!
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Creamsicles
Makes about 10
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 350 grams dark chocolate
- 3 Tablespoon coconut oil
- In a food processor, blend together strawberries until smooth. Add coconut milk, agave nectar, and vanilla and process until combined. Pour into Popsicle moulds and place in freezer until frozen all the way through.
- Combine chocolate and coconut oil and melt on stovetop.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with a silicone mat or waxed paper. Dip frozen creamsicles into melted chocolate and set on cookie sheet. Return to freezer for a couple minutes. Enjoy!
Let me know what you think by commenting below!