So this week we have THE BEST Chocolate Mousse Recipe for you to try!
What You Will Need…
1/4 cup Honey/Maple syrup (or your choice of the following: 4 fresh pitted dates or Stevia)
2 ripe avocados
1 ripe banana (fresh; chopped)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or pods from 1 fresh vanilla bean 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
Pinch of sea salt and cinnamon to enhance flavour
What You Need To Do…
- Combine all the ingredients in a good powerful high speed blender or food processor adding the agave first, followed by the avocado, vanilla and cacao
- Blend for about 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Add a splash of water or coconut water to make a lighter mousse.
- Spoon into a bowl and allow to set in the fridge.
- Enjoy PLUS let us know what you thought 🙂
Till next week…