Some of the best meals I’ve made have been super quick and super easy.
Just like the one I have for you today.
(will make a large batch so you can store for a few days or feed the whole family)
- 2 teaspoons of coconut or extra virgin olive oil.
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage shredded.
- 1 Carrot, cut into matchsticks.
- 1 Red capsicum, seeds removed, sliced.
- 3 cups of cooked brown rice.
- 4-6 eggs cooked into an omelette and sliced into 1cm x 1cm (roughly squares)
- 2 – 4 tablespoons of low sodium gluten free soy sauce.
- Half cup of almonds.
- 6 spring onions thinly sliced on the diagonal.
- Heat oil in a large wok over high heat. Add cabbage, carrot and capsicum, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add rice and cook for a further 1-2 minutes, stirring the whole time. Add soy sauce, almonds and half the spring onions, and now add in your cooked egg omelette, toss to combine.
- To serve, garnish with remaining onions…