Awesome, healthy food is far from boring.
If anything it makes you more creative!
Today for lunch I made “Spicy Hazelnut Chicken Tenders” and I think you’ll LOVE them!
Spicy Hazelnut Chicken Tenders
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Dash of almond milk
- 1 x 500g packet of chicken breast stir fry strips
- 1 packet of hazelnut meal
- 1 teaspoon of rock salt
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of mixed herbs
- 1 tablespoon of oregano (Or substitute for your favourite herbs and spices!)
- Coconut oil
1. First mix the egg and almond milk in a bowl and set aside
2. Then in a separate bowl add the hazelnut meal, herbs, pepper and salt and
3. Add coconut oil to a pan and heat over a medium heat.
4. Once the coating is ready – dip your chicken pieces into the egg draining
off the excess egg and then place your chicken in the coating and cover with
mixture until it is completely covered.
5. Place in the hot pan cooking each side for 3 – 4minutes until golden
6. Once cooked drain off excess oil with paper towel and serve with a
large colourful garden salad! Enjoy!
Let me know what you think!