My favourite time of year ❤️
And even more so now that Clint and I have two little people to share the joy of it all with 😍
(Throwback to last years Christmas day pic when the twins were just 3 months young!)
So in light of Christmas being just 5 days away now, today I have a beautiful little recipe to share with you for mini no bake Santa hat cheesecakes!
You’re going to love them 😉
- 1 cup – Digestive biscuits, chocolate
- 3 tablespoon – coconut oil
- 220g cream cheese
- 120g Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dash rock salt
- 24 medium strawberries
- Finely crush the chocolate digestive biscuits in a blender or food processor and combine with melted coconut oil. Grease a mini cupcake pan and then place a heaping teaspoon of crust into each well and flatten. (I like to flatten all the wells together at the end, so I can disperse any extra crust crumbs that I have!)
- Place in the freezer to let firm while you make the filling.
- Combine softened cream cheese with greek yogurt, honey, lemon juice, vanilla and salt. Mix until smooth. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into each well of you mini cupcake pan, then smooth out. (I used extra cheesecake filling to make the top of my santa hat, so I froze it in a small bowl so I could roll them later. BUT you can use whipped cream to top off your santa hats instead if you want to.)
- Place in the freezer to firm for at least 15 minutes. Then use a butter knife to pop them out of your pan!
- Top with a strawberry (I chopped off the stems) to make it look like a santa hat! For the top of the santa hat, either roll little balls of your extra cheese cake filling or put a little whipped cream on top!
Mini Santa Cheesecakes 🙂
I hope you enjoy them!