So today I’m sharing with you one of my absolute FAVOURITE recipes 😉
It’s just incredibly mouthwatering, and SO simple to make **WINNING!**
Here’s my gorgeous recipe for Vietnamese Noodle Salad
– Serves 4 people
– Ready in as little as 15 minutes
- 500g cooked meat/seafood (e.g. shredded BBQ chook, sliced stead or cooked prawns)
- 2 cups of your choice of salad vegetables (e.g. shredded cabbage or grated carrot)
- 1 cup herbs (e.g. mint and/or corriander)
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup of crispy shallots
- Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- Vietnamese Salad dressing (available from the asian isle at most supermarkets)
- Place your Vermicelli Rice Noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boilding water. Soak for 5 minutes or until softened (no more!). Drain and rinse with water to cool. Drain again and squeeze out any excess water. Cut the noodles into short strips using kitchen scissors or a knife (be careful!)
- In a large bowl, place the noodles, your chosen cooked meat/seafood , vegetables and herbs. Then add the beautiful Vietnamese Salad Dressing and gently toss until well combined.
- Transfer to a service plate or bowl and sprinkle over the crispy shallots.
- ENJOY!!*Our chosen Salad vegetables*
The beautiful finished product!
I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do!